Cash Valve - Industrial
Cash Valve Type G-60 Industrial Pressure Regulators
Cash Valve Type G-60 Industrial Pressure Regulator
Return to Cash Valve – Industrial
A self-contained, self-actuated high capacity all-purpose regulator designed to operate within close limits
- Broad choice of body and internal materials for a wide range of applications.
- Wide variety of inlet pressure ranges and operating temperatures, depending on construction.
- Balanced piston design provides close control despite wide in inlet pressure variations for water, air, oil and gas services.
- Flat seal ring for excellent shut-off, high capacity and easy maintenance.
- All internal parts guided to ensure proper seating.
- Large diaphragm and long pressure spring provide for a wide range of adjustment and give exceptional sensitivity of control.
- Hex head adjusting screw and lock nut as standard. Optional T-bar available to special order.
- Optional stainless steel internal trim suitable for regulating steam, air, water, oil, gases, chemicals and other fluids.
- Optional construction for cryogenic service.
- Modified version available for constant differential control or dome-loaded valve.
- Materials: Iron, bronze, carbon steel, stainless steel
- Sizes: ¼” through 1½” (7 to 38 mm)
- Connections: Threaded NPTF
- Inlet pressure ranges: Water/air: 250 to 700 psig (17.2 to 48.3 barg); Steam: 250 to 400 psig (17.2 to 27.6 barg)
- Reduced pressure range: 1 to 250 psig (0.07 to 17.2 barg)
- Temperature range: -320° to 750°F (-195° to 399°C)
- Chemicals or other fluids in dryers, steam atomized oil burners, plastic molding, cookers, degreasers, and sterilizers