Diaphragm actuated valve designed for either continuous or intermittent operation which provide accurate, repetitive pressure control
- Protect against periodic high pressure, control dependably at adjusted pressures and shut tight.
- Maintain a pre-determined pressure on the inlet regardless of variations in pressure at the outlet.
- Unique full ‘floating ring’ seating arrangement provides smooth, even control in response to pressure changes.
- Globe type body with two side inlets and a bottom outlet, suitable for angle or in-line installation.
- Fitted with a closing cap to discourage unauthorized tampering.
- Optional differential pressure control modification enables a constantly held difference between reference and valve inlet pressures.
- Rugged, simple design enables easy on-line maintenance and repair.
- Material: Bronze
- Sizes: ⅛” to 2” (3.2 to 50 mm)
- Connections: Threaded NPTF
- Pressure range: 0 to 600 psig (0 to 41.4 barg)
- Temperature range: -320° to 600°F (-195° to 316°C)
- Type FR has a bronze body as standard, is suitable for pressures of 0-400 psig (0-27.6 barg) and maximum temperatures 200°-600°F (93°-316°C)
- Gases (except steam)