At Allied Valve, Inc. we focus on safety every day: safety for our employees, safety for our customers, safety for our products, and safety for our vendors. We realize COVID-19 will tax all of us, and we will make every effort to keep stressing safety in every aspect of how we deliver service and products to all our customers. While we continue to serve, you can be assured we take this very seriously and we will abide by all known regulations associated with conducting business both with our vendors and our customers during these turbulent times.
- All Allied Valve employees will follow all known guidelines as they relate to suspecting or becoming infected with COVID-19.
- Allied Valve will follow all of our customers processes and procedures related to providing services and/or products.
- For service work, we will discuss at length with each customer the procedures needed to keep all of your and our employees safe. We will indoctrinate those procedures into our processes and be clear that each Allied employee visiting your premises understands the same.
- All of Allied Valve vendors are engaged and understand the challenging times we face and all are working with us to achieve the best possible solutions for all our customers.
- At Allied Valve, inventory levels are at an all-time high for most all our products.
- Whether you need service, products, or technical advice, we are ready to serve you from our six (6) locations with a total of 90 certified technicians.
While we continue through these uncertain times, be assured Allied Valve will work with all our customers to keep everyone safe and operating. All six of our facilities are open and fully functioning across the Midwest. Please reach out to your local account manager or service center if you have questions or concerns regarding our ability to support your facility at this time.
Barry W Shoulders
President and CEO