The 36005 V-Max is a high-capacity, control-ball valve with a patented dual-characterized, segmented-ball design combining high-Cv ratings with exceptional 500:1 turndown.
It is an excellent solution for both high-viscosity fluid applications (i.e. pulp and paper industry) as well as processes requiring very high capacity balanced with accurate control. Standard features also include the environmental packing (EF) seal.
- Sizes: 1” through 12”
- ANSI Ratings: Class 150 through 300
- ANSI Leakage: Class IV or VI
- Cv Range: 55 to 4400
- Materials: Carbon steel, stainless steel
- Connections: Flanged
- Actuators: Spring-diaphragm, cylinder
- High-viscosity fluid and high-capacity applications