The Masoneilan 12400 Series Instrument is a two-wire, loop-powered digital displacement-type level transmitter or controller with HARTTM Communication.
This high-performance instrument is easily set up and calibrated by using either ValVue* communication software, a hand-held communicator, or local pushbuttons and digital display. This versatility allows the operator to configure, calibrate, and perform other functions either at the instrument or from the control room.
- Range: 14″ through 120″ (355 through 3048 mm)
- Ratings and Connections: Flanged: ANSI 150 – 2500, UNI-DIN 10 – 100; Screwed: NPT-F (1 1/2”, 2”); Welded
- Body Materials: Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Chrome-moly
- Displacer Materials: Stainless steel, Other materials on request
- Torque Tube Materials: Inconel, Stainless steel, Other materials on request
- Electronic Instrument: HARTTM protocol; 4 – 20 mA signal; ATEX, FM, and CSA approvals