ASME Section I Steam and ASME Section VIII, Air, Steam and Gas “UV” National Board Certified. Model 6254 ASME Section IV “HV,” National Board Certified. PED Certified for Non-Hazardous Gas.
Model 6252: Cast iron, enclosed spring, SS trim.
Model 6254: Same as model 6252 except certified for ASME Code Section IV – Low pressure steam heating boilers. Set 15 psig [1.0 barg] only. J through P orifice only.
- Heavy duty construction of high quality cast iron with stainless steel semi-nozzle trim and disc
- Bolted bonnet design for easy maintenance
- Seats lapped to optical flatness
- Heavy duty lift lever assembly
- Dual control rings offer easy adjustability for precision opening with minimum preopen or simmer and exact blowdown control
- Sizes 1 1/2″ to 6″
- Model 6252: Pressures from 10 to 250 psig; Temperatures from -20° to 406°F
- UV Stamp, V Stamp, HV Stamp
- Steam boilers and generators
- Pressure reducing stations
- Air/gas compressors – reciprocating or rotary
- Pressure vessels – including tanks, receivers, intercoolers, oil/gas separators, lines