ASME Section I and VIII, steam, “V” and “UV,” ASME Section VIII, air/gas “UV” National Board certified
Model 6010: Side outlet. Full nozzle design with bronze/brass trim.
Model 6021: Same as model 6010 with Teflon® (PFA) disc insert.
Model 6030: Same as model 6010 except stainless steel trim (nozzle and disc).
Model 6182: Top outlet. Full nozzle design with bronze/brass trim.
Model 6283: Over-sized side outlet. Full nozzle design bronze/brass trim.
- O-ring seats available for exceptional leakfree performance, reduced maintenance cost, multiple cycles with tight shutoff, improved seating integrity
- Wide hex on valve nozzle provides wrenching service clearance for easy installation
- Grooved piston model disc reduces sliding area and friction
- Dual control rings offer easy adjustability for precise opening with minimum preopen or simmer and exact blowdown control
- Pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust
- ASME Sections I and VIII
- Pressure and temperature limits vary with service — see specifications sheet
- V Stamp, UV Stamp