We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve teamed up with Cameron, a Schlumberger company, to bring you the most complete valve and actuation service support in the upper Midwest. This first-of-its-kind Local Service Partner Agreement will give you access to factory-certified technicians, OEM spare parts, and OEM specialized tooling to ensure you get the service you need, wherever and whenever you need it, so you can keep your operation running smoothly and profitably.
Here’s how our combined resources and capabilities will benefit you:
- 6 Allied Valve local service and repair facilities that reinforce Cameron’s physical plants
- 100+ combined Allied Valve and Cameron technicians and service personnel locally available to you
- OEM parts and repair tools locally warehoused
- Services available at your site or ours
- Our mobile and fully equipped field service fleet on standby for routine and emergency service
Professional services conveniently and locally available to you include:
- New valve and actuation installation commissioning
- Valve repair
- Actuator repair
- Pressure and safety valve testing
- Stem extension
- Field services
- Mobile grease and flush
We also offer a full, one-year parts and service warranty on every new and repaired valve!
Contact us to learn more about our new collaboration or request service for your Cameron products.