The Masoneilan LincolnLog is the premier high-pressure liquid-letdown valve in the process control industry.
It is a field proven severe-service solution for cavitating and erosive applications in various industries. The LincolnLog is uniquely designed to operate reliably in harsh environments and dirty liquids.
- Sizes: 1” through 8”
- ANSI Ratings: Class 600 through 2500
- ANSI Leakage: Class IV, V or VI
- Cv Range: 0.5 to 135
- Materials: Carbon steel, 316 stainless steel, chrome-moly, others
- Connections: RFF, RTJ, socket weld, butt weld, threaded-print flanges (forgings)
- Actuators: Spring-diaphragm, pneumatic cylinder
Cavitating and erosive applications in various industries