ASME Section VIII, air/gas/steam/liquid, “UV” National Board certified
Model 910: Carbon Steel (CS) body and bonnet with Stainless Steel (SS) trim.
Model 911: All SS construction.
- Available with soft seats
- Threaded cap standard
- Hex on valve nozzle provides for easy installation
- Warn ring offers easy adjustability
- Pivoting disc design offers exceptional seat alignment
- Guide to nozzle ratio reduces friction
- Valve bodies are heavy duty casting
- Full nozzle design for optimum flow performance
- Threaded side outlet for piped off discharge to eliminate fugitive emissions
- ASME Section VIII
- Sizes 1/2″ to 2″
- Model 910: Pressures to 1400 psig; Temperatures from -20° to 800°F
- Model 911: Pressures to 1400 psig; Temperatures from -320° to 800°F
- UV Stamp
- Air/gas compressors, intercoolers, aftercoolers.
- Liquid filled pressure vessels/systems, ASME Section VIII (UV).
- Vacuum systems including pumps, tanks and equipment.
- Pressure vessels – containing gas, air, liquid or steam, including tanks and receivers.
- Oil/gas separators.
- Overpressure relief and protection of pumps, tanks, lines and hydraulic systems.
- Bypass relief or pressure regulation.
- All SS Model 911 may be suitable for sanitary/edible applications.
- Process and industrial corrosive applications.