Non-code liquid relief valves
Model 71S: Cast iron body with stainless steel seat and disc. Pressure-tight hood.
Model 171: Carbon steel with stainless steel seat and disc. Pressure-tight hood.
Model 171P: Same as model 171 with packed lift lever.
Model 171S: All 316 stainless steel construction including spring.
- Extra heavy, rugged construction
- Seats lapped for optimum performance
- Stainless steel springs
- Ball pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust
- Sizes 1/2″ to 2″
- Suitable for back pressure to 50 psig
- Model 71S: Pressures from 1 to 250 psig; Temperatures from -20°F to 406°F
- Models 171, 171P, 171S: Pressures from 1 to 400 psig; Temperatures from -20°F to 550°F
- Other corrosive liquids requiring iron, steel, or stainless steel materials
- Overpressure relief, pressure regulation, and continuous bypass relief of pumps, tanks, lines, and hydraulic systems
- Model 171S is suitable for sanitary applications depending on requirements