Cast iron liquid relief valves
Model 218: Bronze trim, UL and FM approved for fire pump installations.
Model 228: Bronze trim, with pressuretight cap. UL and FM approved for fire pump installations. Supplied with handwheel.
- Extra heavy, rugged construction
- Bolted bonnet permits easy inspection and servicing without removal from system
- Springs are steel with plating for corrosion protection
- High lift, wing-guided disc offers high relieving capacity
- Pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust
- Quality cast iron body and bonnet, insert and disc are available in either bronze or stainless steel and lapped for optimum performance
- Sizes 3″, 4″, and 6″
- Pressures from 60 to 200 psig; Temperatures from -20°F to 406°F
- Model 218: Special design offers minimum set pressure of 60 psig
- Model 228: Suitable for maximum back pressure of 60 psig
- Options: Stainless steel trim, female x female NPT connections, inlet and outlet flanges per ANSI B16.1 – 125#, epoxy-coated internal body and bonnet for corrosive environments
- Fire pump service
- Overpressure relief, protection, and pressure regulation of pumps, tanks, lines, and hydraulic systems