You asked, we responded! More of our customers have been asking us to test, maintain, and repair their valves on-site. To meet this demand, we’ve added a new Mobile Lab to our fleet.
With on-site valve repair from Allied Valve, you have:
- Reduced downtime. Your valves don’t have to leave your site. Everything our technicians need to do a complete VR repair is already built-in, including lathes, sandblasting equipment, power tools, and more.
- Lower inventory costs. Our technicians can repair your valves quickly, so you don’t need to keep as many spares on hand.
- Fewer shipping problems. Shipping damage and delays don’t happen often, but they do happen. With on-site repair, you have no shipping problems to worry about.
Our technicians are factory-certified to test, maintain, and repair any valve from any manufacturer. Here’s an overview of our new Mobile Lab services:
- Safety valves: Authorized assembler of Consolidated and Kunkle pressure relief valves
- Control valves: Repair, refurbish, replace trim, and calibrate
- Complete line valve repair: Refurbish all internal parts as needed, assemble and test
- Leak seal: Custom enclosures, wire wrap, high and low temperature sealants
- Bolt torquing: High pressure gate valves, feed water heaters, high pressure pumps
- MOV/AOV: Completely tear down, refurbish, repair to like-new condition, and test
- Pipeline actuation service: Factory-trained, authorized sales and service for Bettis, Shafer, and EIM actuators
- Field machining: Flange facing, journals, manways, butt end welds
- Pipeline valve service: ValvePro trained and certified technicians provide maintenance for pipeline ball, gate, and globe valves and solutions for hard-to-operate valves.
View our line card to learn more about our newest Mobile Lab.